List of Topics:
- Basic OOPS concepts, Introduction to Java, Input, output, arrays, strings, String Buffer, constructors, overloading, Static member functions , Wrapper Classes.
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, type casting, abstract classes, Packages and Interfaces.
- Introduction to RDBMS, Functional dependencies, Normalization , 1,2,3NF and BCNF, Minimal cover(refer Video lectures on DBMS )
- Structured Query Languages, create table, insert and select, Create Data, Insert Data, Update Data, Delete Data, Nested queries and join in SQL
- JDBC (refer JDBC connectivity with swings in JAVA and Java Swings)
Kindly refer the following slide for JDBC connectivity. (prepared by Mr. Shivam, Mr.Vaibhav and Mr. Shubham)